Aloha & Welcome to Ko Olina Golf Club
Ko Olina Golf Club, one of Golf Digest's "Top 75 Resort Courses in the U.S." is a challenging 18-hole Oahu golf course built in 1990 by renowned course architect Ted Robinson.
Typical of his designs, Ko Olina Golf Club features exceptional water features, multi-tiered greens, large landing areas, and a moderate length which makes it perfect for beginners and experts, alike.
Located on the sunny West Coast of Oahu, just a short drive from Honolulu and Waikiki, Ko Olina Golf Club is also home to the 2012 - 2019 LOTTE Championship presented by Hershey.
Awards and Accolades
- Home of the 2019 LOTTE Championship Presented by Hershey
- Golf Digest's "Top 75 Resort Courses in the U.S."
- "Hawaii's Best Golf Course" - Star Advertiser
- "Global Best 100 Golf Shop Platinum Award" - Association of Golf Merchandisers
- "Best Golf Course in Hawaii" - Hawaii Magazine
- "Play Golf America's Top 100 Performers"
- Honolulu Advertiser "Best of the Best" award for the #1 golf course on Oahu
World Class Features and Amenities
- Top rated golf shop provides golfers and non-golfers with an impressive selection of apparel and accessories.
- Full set of TaylorMade rental clubs (2019 M6 Series) and Footjoy rental shoes available.
- Visage hands-free GPS system on every golf cart with golf course map, yardage, and scoring capabilities.
- World-class driving range, putting green and short game facilities.
- Golf lessons/daily clinics available with our top PGA professionals.
- Locker rooms with jacuzzi, sauna, and shower. Free for all guests.
- Exquisite dining at Roy's - world famous for Chef Roy Yamaguchi's Hawaiian Fusion cuisine. The best 19th hole in Hawaii!
- Ko Olina Golf Club is perfectly situated at the spectacular Ko Olina Resort & Marina, Oahu's premier oceanfront resort community.