Ko Olina Golf Club, one of Golf Digest's "Top 75 Resort Courses in the U.S.," is a challenging 18-hole course built in 1990 by renowned golf course architect Ted Robinson. Typical of his designs, Ko Olina Golf Club features exceptional water features, multi-tiered greens, large landing areas, and a moderate length which makes it perfect for beginners and experts alike.
The clubhouse design symbolizes all the aspirations of the resort. Approximately 35,000 square feet, the architecture is characterized by its tri-level design and Hawaiian pitched roofs. Broad overhangs and verandas give it an open atmosphere and provides golfers with spectacular views of the course and landscape. In addition to men's and ladies' locker rooms; each equipped with showers, steam rooms and Jacuzzis, the clubhouse includes a comprehensive golf shop, recently voted the top Resort Shop by the Retail Merchants of Hawaii.
The clubhouse is also home to Roy's Ko Olina, one of famous chef Roy Yamaguchi's 31 iconic restaurants around the world featuring the Hawaiian Fusion cuisine he made famous and which earned him the coveted James Beard award.
From 1990 - 1995, the Ko Olina Golf Club hosted the LPGA's Hawaiian Ladies Open, the Ko Olina Senior PGA Invitational in 1992, and from 2006 - 2008, the Fields Open in Hawaii LPGA event. Most recently, Ko Olina Golf Club hosted the LPGA LOTTE Championship from 2012 - 2019. Noted LPGA star Michelle Wie, who grew up in Honolulu, developed her championship caliber game here at Ko Olina Golf Club.
World Class Features and Amenities
- Top rated golf shop provides golfers and non-golfers with an impressive selection of apparel and accessories.
- Full set of TaylorMade rental clubs (2022 STEALTH Series) and FootJoy rental shoes available.
- Visage hands-free GPS system on every golf cart with golf course map, yardage, and scoring capabilities.
- World-class driving range, putting green and short game facilities.
- Golf lessons/daily clinics available with our top PGA professionals.
- Locker rooms and shower. Free for all guests.
- Exquisite dining at Roy's - world famous for Chef Roy Yamaguchi's Hawaiian Fusion cuisine. The best 19th hole in Hawaii!
- Ko Olina Golf Club is perfectly situated at the spectacular Ko Olina Resort & Marina, Oahu's premier oceanfront resort community.
Awards and Accolades
- Home of the 2012-2019 LOTTE Championship
- Golf Digest's "Top 75 Resort Courses in the U.S."
- "Hawaii's Best Golf Course" - Star Advertiser
- "Global Best 100 Golf Shop Platinum Award" - Association of Golf Merchandisers
- "Best Golf Course in Hawaii" - Hawaii Magazine
- "Play Golf America's Top 100 Performers"
- Honolulu Advertiser "Best of the Best" award for the #1 golf course in Oahu