COVID-19 KO OLINA GOLF CLUB GUIDELINES AND STANDARD PROTOCOLS
We will be operating under the guidelines established by the Governor for the safety of our guests and team members. Please see our website for a full list of guidelines.
- Golf Shop will open at 6 am and close at 6 pm, 7 days a week.
- Face masks are no longer required as of March 26th 2022, in accordance with State guidelines.
- Social distancing of at least 6 feet is suggested at all times including before and after play and in our parking lot.
- Guests from different households can now ride in the same cart together and we will be implementing our original policy of providing two carts per group, effective Thursday, Sept. 24, 2020. Players from different households who ride in the same cart together must wear masks and the initial driver should be the only operator of the cart throughout the round. For any elderly person or person of any age with serious underlying medical conditions, who would like to request a single cart, this option is still available at an additional $20.
- The practice range, practice putting green, chipping green and practice bunker will be open for warm-up and extended practice sessions. Social distancing should be maintained.
- Our Snack Bar will be open 6:30am-4:30pm 7 days a week.
- Our Beverage Cart service will be available 8:30am-3:30pm, 7 days a week. A friendly reminder that outside food and beverage is not permitted.
- At this time, proof of vaccination or a negative test result is not required to enter the Golf Shop. We do ask for all guests to socially distance when necessary.
- Our Golf Shop, Snack Bar and Beverage Cart are accepting credit/debit transactions only. Unfortunately, touchless payment methods are not available.