Ko Olina Golf Club COVID-19 Guidelines and Standard Protocols
We will be operating under all guidelines established by the Governor for Phase One for the safety of our guests and team members. These guidelines will be updated weekly based on new conditions as we move into Phase Two and Three. Please visit our "COVID-19" page for a full list of guidelines for Phase One.
- New Golf Shop hours will be in effect. Golf Shop will open at 6 am and close at 5 pm, Tuesday-Sunday (closed Mondays with the exception of May 25).
- All golfers must wear a facemask inside the golf shop.
- Play is limited to groups of four, or less, and social distancing of at least 6 feet must be maintained at all times including before and after play and in our parking lot.
- One golf cart will be issued per person. Two riders per cart is allowed for immediate family (defined as spouses, children or grandparents of children). If the cart is shared with immediate family all golfers must handle their own equipment. Walking is also allowed.
- Hole liners on the putting greens have been modified and raised to assist players in removing their ball.
- The flagstick must not be removed from the hole for any reason by a golfer.
- All rakes have been removed on the golf course.
- Special Rules of Golf are in place: If the sand in a bunker is disturbed and affects the lie of a golf ball, golfers may pick up their golf ball and smooth the sand with their foot or hand. The golf ball should be replaced as near as possible to the original lie, in the bunker without penalty.
- The last 18 hole tee time will be sold at 2:36 pm. The last 9 hole tee time will be sold at 4 pm.
- Kama’aina twilight tee times are not being sold on the weekends (Sat & Sun) until further notice.
- The practice range, practice putting green, chipping green and practice bunker will be open for warm-up and extended practice sessions. All practice areas are restricted to 10 or less people, with social distancing required.
- Our Snack Bar will be open on weekends 6am - 5pm and on weekdays 7am – 3pm. Food and beverage services shall be limited to take away only.
- Our Beverage Cart service will be available on weekends only. A friendly reminder that outside food and beverage is not permitted.