Phase 2 Tier 1 Guidelines & Standard Protocols
By Ko Olina Staff Sep 24, 2020 Published on: Ko Olina Golf Club( Opens in New Tab )
We will be operating under all Phase 2 Tier 1 guidelines established bytheGovernor on September 22, 2020, for the safety of our guests and teammembers.
- New Golf Shop days/hours of operation will be in effect. Golf Shop will open at 6am and close at 5pm, 7 days a week.
- All golfers must wear a facemask inside the golf shop.
- We are only accepting credit/debit card transactions.
- Social distancing of at least 6 feet must be maintained at all times including before and after play and in our parking lot.
- The last 18 hole tee time will be sold at 2:44pm. The last 9 hole tee time will be sold at 4:08pm.
- Guests from different households can now ride in the same cart together and we will be implementing our original policy of providing two carts per group, effective Thursday, Sept. 24, 2020. Players from different households who ride in the same cart together must wear masks and the initial driver should be the only operator of the cart throughout the round. For any elderly person or person of any age with serious underlying medical conditions, who would like to request a single cart, this option is still available at an additional $20.
- Hole liners on the putting greens have been modified and raised to assist players in removing their ball.
- The flagstick must not be removed from the hole for any reason by a golfer.
- All rakes have been removed on the golf course.
- Special Rules of Golf are in place: If the sand in a bunker is disturbed and affects the lie of a golf ball, golfers may pick up their golf ball and smooth the sand with their foot or hand. The golf ball should be replaced as near as possible to the original lie, in the bunker without penalty
- The practice range, practice putting green, chipping green and practice bunker will be open for warm-up and extended practice sessions. All practice areas are restricted to 10 or less people, with social distancing required.
- Our Snack Bar will be open on weekends 6am - 5pm and on weekdays 7am – 3pm. Food and beverage services shall be limited to take away only.
- Our Beverage Cart service will be available Friday-Sunday only. A friendly reminder that outside food and beverage is not permitted.