Updated Ko Olina Golf Club COVID-19 Guidelines and Standard Protocols
By Ko Olina Staff Aug 10, 2020 Published on: Ko Olina Golf Club( Opens in New Tab )
We will be operating under all guidelines established by the Governor on August 6, 2020, for Phase One for the safety of our guests and team members.
- New Golf Shop days/hours of operation will be in effect. Golf Shop will open at 6am and close at 5pm, 7 days a week.
- All golfers must wear a facemask inside the golf shop.
- We are only accepting credit/debit card transactions.
- Social distancing of at least 6 feet must be maintained at all times including before and after play and in our parking lot.
- The last 18 hole tee time will be sold at 2:44pm. The last 9 hole tee time will be sold at 4:08pm.
- One golf cart will be issued per person. Two riders per cart is allowed for immediate family or from the same household or living unit affiliation. Walking is also allowed and encouraged.
- Hole liners on the putting greens have been modified and raised to assist players in removing their ball.
- The flagstick must not be removed from the hole for any reason by a golfer.
- All rakes have been removed on the golf course.
- Special Rules of Golf are in place: If the sand in a bunker is disturbed and affects the lie of a golf ball, golfers may pick up their golf ball and smooth the sand with their foot or hand. The golf ball should be replaced as near as possible to the original lie, in the bunker without penalty
- The practice range, practice putting green, chipping green and practice bunker will be open for warm-up and extended practice sessions. All practice areas are restricted to 10 or less people, with social distancing required.
- Our Snack Bar will be open on weekends 6am - 5pm and on weekdays 7am – 3pm. Food and beverage services shall be limited to take away only.
- Our Beverage Cart service will be available Friday-Sunday only. A friendly reminder that outside food and beverage is not permitted.
- Full list of guidelines