We will be operating under all guidelines established by the Governor on August 6, 2020, for Phase One for the safety of our guests and team members.
- New Golf Shop days/hours of operation will be in effect. Golf Shop will open at 6am and close at 5pm, 7 days a week.
- All golfers must wear a facemask inside the golf shop.
- We are only accepting credit/debit card transactions.
- Social distancing of at least 6 feet must be maintained at all times including before and after play and in our parking lot.
- The last 18 hole tee time will be sold at 2:44pm. The last 9 hole tee time will be sold at 4:08pm.
- One golf cart will be issued per person. Two riders per cart is allowed for immediate family or from the same household or living unit affiliation. Walking is also allowed and encouraged.
- Hole liners on the putting greens have been modified and raised to assist players in removing their ball.
- The flagstick must not be removed fr...
Aerification Date Moved Up
We would like to inform you that our aerification date has been moved up to Monday, March 30, 2020. The course will be closed this day and special aerification rates will be in effect for the following two weeks.
The Golf Shop will remain opin on March 20 from 7-11 am.
Special Aerification Rates 3/31-4-13
On and Off-Resort Guests
- Standard: $160
- Twilight (after 1pm): $115
- Standard: $65
- Twilight (after 1pm): $45
Resort Holo Ka'a Shuttle Suspended
In support of the State's efforts to offset the community spread of COVID019, please be advised Ko Olina's Holo Ka'a intra-resort shuttle service is being suspended effective March 18. We will continue to monitor the evolving COVID-19 crisis and restore shuttle service for resort guests as soon as it is deemed appropriate and safe for all.
At Ko Olina Golf Club, we are monitoring the COVID-19 situation and are executing recommendations from the State of Hawaii Department of Health at our clubhouse. The health and safety of our guests and staff are our top priority and we are recommending everyone follow the health and travel advice of relevant authorities.
Here are some of the measures we are taking to ensure the health and safety of guests, employees and community:
Increased Sanitation Measures
Ko Olina Golf Club cleans and sanitizes its facility including golf carts and clubs daily as part of normal business procedures. In response to COVID-19, we have increased the frequency and extent of cleanings. Some other measures we are taking include:
- Regular disinfecting of high contact areas on all golf carts and other shared facility items
- Golf carts are being staged in wider parking rows to allow for maximum distance between guests
No articles matched your query!Clear Query