To all of our valued guests and community,
With the Governor’s two week shutdown announcement on Tuesday, Ko Olina Golf Club will be closed effective today, August 27, 2020.
While we know golf is an entertaining and healthy outdoor game that can be enjoyed by all, we understand we must continue to take every measure possible to protect the health and safety of our employees and guests.
Our tentative re-opening date is September 10, 2020. Our staff has already begun cancelling tee times for the next two weeks. Our phones will be shut down during our temporary closing, though you may continue to contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also continue to view updates on our website and social platforms. Additionally, you may continue to book tee times online for future dates while we are closed.
We encourage everyone to continue to wea...
With the Governor's two week shutdown announcement today, Ko Olina Golf Club will be closed effective Thursday, August 27, 2020. Official announcement and more details to follow soon.
We will be operating under all guidelines established by the Governor on August 6, 2020, for Phase One for the safety of our guests and team members.
- New Golf Shop days/hours of operation will be in effect. Golf Shop will open at 6am and close at 5pm, 7 days a week.
- All golfers must wear a facemask inside the golf shop.
- We are only accepting credit/debit card transactions.
- Social distancing of at least 6 feet must be maintained at all times including before and after play and in our parking lot.
- The last 18 hole tee time will be sold at 2:44pm. The last 9 hole tee time will be sold at 4:08pm.
- One golf cart will be issued per person. Two riders per cart is allowed for immediate family or from the same household or living unit affiliation. Walking is also allowed and encouraged.
- Hole liners on the putting greens have been modified and raised to assist players in removing their ball.
- The flagstick must not be removed fr...
Aerification Date Moved Up
We would like to inform you that our aerification date has been moved up to Monday, March 30, 2020. The course will be closed this day and special aerification rates will be in effect for the following two weeks.
The Golf Shop will remain opin on March 20 from 7-11 am.
Special Aerification Rates 3/31-4-13
On and Off-Resort Guests
- Standard: $160
- Twilight (after 1pm): $115
- Standard: $65
- Twilight (after 1pm): $45
Resort Holo Ka'a Shuttle Suspended
In support of the State's efforts to offset the community spread of COVID019, please be advised Ko Olina's Holo Ka'a intra-resort shuttle service is being suspended effective March 18. We will continue to monitor the evolving COVID-19 crisis and restore shuttle service for resort guests as soon as it is deemed appropriate and safe for all.
To all of our valued guests and community,
With the further progression of COVID-19 and escalated measures by the Hawaii state government, we’ve made the difficult decision to temporarily close Ko Olina Golf Club, effective Tuesday, March 24, 2020, to help mitigate the spread of COVID-19. We are joining our resort ohana who are taking similar responsible, precautionary measures.
Golf is and always has been a fun and healthy outdoor sport that can be enjoyed by friends, family and folks of every age and ability. However, we feel we must continue to take every measure to protect the health and safety of our employees and guests.
Golfers are by nature a special and hardy group of people, used to dealing with adversity and ultimately finding a way to persevere through any challenges facing them. We encourage everyone to keep their heads steady and high and live aloha. We will get through these difficult times together by caring for and helping each other. In life as ...
At Ko Olina Golf Club, we are monitoring the COVID-19 situation and are executing recommendations from the State of Hawaii Department of Health at our clubhouse. The health and safety of our guests and staff are our top priority and we are recommending everyone follow the health and travel advice of relevant authorities.
Here are some of the measures we are taking to ensure the health and safety of guests, employees and community:
Increased Sanitation Measures
Ko Olina Golf Club cleans and sanitizes its facility including golf carts and clubs daily as part of normal business procedures. In response to COVID-19, we have increased the frequency and extent of cleanings. Some other measures we are taking include:
- Regular disinfecting of high contact areas on all golf carts and other shared facility items
- Golf carts are being staged in wider parking rows to allow for maximum distance between guests
No articles matched your query!Clear Query