Sunday, May 17th marks the return of live televised golf. However, the players will not compete for FedEx Cup Points, trophies or world rankings. They’ll be playing for something far greater, the health and safety of our communities.
Headlined by a foursome of Team TaylorMade athletes, “TaylorMade Driving Relief” is a $3 million charity skins match supported by UnitedHealth Group to raise money for COVID-19 relief efforts. World No. 1 Rory McIlroy will team with 20-time PGA Tour winner Dustin Johnson to take on Oklahoma State University alums Rickie Fowler and Matthew Wolff at the famed Seminole Golf Club in Florida.
The four golfers have graciously donated their time, with each team playing for their respective charities. McIlroy/Johnson are playing for the American Nurses Foundation and Fowler/Wolff are playing for the CDC Foundation. The competition will follow strict CDC social distancing guidelines and will utilize appropriate testing measures to h...
We will be operating under all guidelines established by the Governor for Phase One for the safety of our guests and team members. These guidelines will be updated weekly based on new conditions as we move into Phase Two and Three. Please visit our "COVID-19" page for a full list of guidelines for Phase One.
- New Golf Shop hours will be in effect. Golf Shop will open at 6 am and close at 5 pm, Tuesday-Sunday (closed Mondays with the exception of May 25).
- All golfers must wear a facemask inside the golf shop.
- Play is limited to groups of four, or less, and social distancing of at least 6 feet must be maintained at all times including before and after play and in our parking lot.
- One golf cart will be issued per person. Two riders per cart is allowed for immediate family (defined as spouses, children or grandparents of children). If the cart is shared with immediate family all golf...
Aerification Date Moved Up
We would like to inform you that our aerification date has been moved up to Monday, March 30, 2020. The course will be closed this day and special aerification rates will be in effect for the following two weeks.
The Golf Shop will remain opin on March 20 from 7-11 am.
Special Aerification Rates 3/31-4-13
On and Off-Resort Guests
- Standard: $160
- Twilight (after 1pm): $115
- Standard: $65
- Twilight (after 1pm): $45
Resort Holo Ka'a Shuttle Suspended
In support of the State's efforts to offset the community spread of COVID019, please be advised Ko Olina's Holo Ka'a intra-resort shuttle service is being suspended effective March 18. We will continue to monitor the evolving COVID-19 crisis and restore shuttle service for resort guests as soon as it is deemed appropriate and safe for all.
No articles matched your query!Clear Query