We will be operating under all guidelines established by the Governor on August 6, 2020, for Phase One for the safety of our guests and team members.
- New Golf Shop days/hours of operation will be in effect. Golf Shop will open at 6am and close at 5pm, 7 days a week.
- All golfers must wear a facemask inside the golf shop.
- We are only accepting credit/debit card transactions.
- Social distancing of at least 6 feet must be maintained at all times including before and after play and in our parking lot.
- The last 18 hole tee time will be sold at 2:44pm. The last 9 hole tee time will be sold at 4:08pm.
- One golf cart will be issued per person. Two riders per cart is allowed for immediate family or from the same household or living unit affiliation. Walking is also allowed and encouraged.
- Hole liners on the putting greens have been modified and raised to assist players in removing their ball.
- The flagstick must not be removed fr...
At Ko Olina Golf Club, we are monitoring the COVID-19 situation and are executing recommendations from the State of Hawaii Department of Health at our clubhouse. The health and safety of our guests and staff are our top priority and we are recommending everyone follow the health and travel advice of relevant authorities.
Here are some of the measures we are taking to ensure the health and safety of guests, employees and community:
Increased Sanitation Measures
Ko Olina Golf Club cleans and sanitizes its facility including golf carts and clubs daily as part of normal business procedures. In response to COVID-19, we have increased the frequency and extent of cleanings. Some other measures we are taking include:
- Regular disinfecting of high contact areas on all golf carts and other shared facility items
- Golf carts are being staged in wider parking rows to allow for maximum distance between guests
No articles matched your query!Clear Query